Skylark Senior Care is looking for exceptional individuals who embody our mission and values to join our dedicated team of care givers. If you are interested the position below, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements through our Contact Us page , or to email@example.com.
At Skylark Senior Care, we care for every client as a unique and special individual. That is why the Director of Activities role is so important. At SarahCare® we count on you to bring our philosophy to life every day. As our Director of Activities, you will supplement, develop and implement social and recreational programs designed to meet the needs and interests of each individual in our care.
We strive to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment. You will foster an environment where your work as a Director of Activities will help create a respectful and empowering experience for our patients. Skylark Senior Care will be a brighter place because of you.
Director of Activities, Senior Day Care Facility
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are currently seeking a Dynamic Activity Director for our Skylark centers located in in Johns Creek and Cobb County.
- The Director of Activities is responsible for supervising and providing an activity program appropriate to meet the physical, social, cultural, spiritual, emotional, and recreational needs and interests of each client.
- The Director of Activities provides the opportunity for our clients to engage in normal pursuits, as well as promoting a successful and well-balanced leisure lifestyle.
Those who do not hold or possess the minimum qualifications, need not apply.
- First and foremost, must care deeply for the well-being of our clients and our team.
- Must hold all required state licenses and/or certifications.
- Must be currently certified as Therapeutic Recreation Specialist or have relevant experience in a social or recreational program within the last two years. Experience must have been as a full-time employee in a patient activities program in a healthcare setting.
- Must have ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required, including drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be organized, work well with the leadership team, have a great deal of initiative and energy.
- All other jobs and functions as required to be successful in this position.